#2 Happiness Exhibit

True, this is not the Happy Show, an exhibit that supposedly inspires happiness and ran at the Museum of Vancouver over two years ago. Given that I cannot yet travel back in time - oh the things I would do - I visited the MoV to check out their latest exhibit on a century of activism in Vancouver. Surprisingly, Canadians get quite 'activist-y', but mostly, as expected, in a very polite manner. Except when there's hockey involved, then they engage in full flung riots. Mostly however the protests throughout the years have been peaceful, maybe not always leading to the desired changes but at least resulting in some stunning press photography. The journalist in me was having a field day! The exhibit itself was nicely set up, albeit a bit chaotic, but I guess activism rarely is an orderly event. Highly recommend you visit the Museum of Vancouver one of these days!
I clearly need to work on my creative skills...


1 comment: