So I love my cousin Julie and she loves me. We both love colours, cake and sprinkles. So she suggested I bake a rainbow cake and throw a rainbow party. Now at the time of making this wishlist, parties were not high on my list, so I decided to stick to making the cake. Unfortunately, together with my interest in my parties I also lost my interest in baking and cooking or anything to do with food really. So this one was quite the challenge. Luckily I have an amazing sister who also happens to be an amazing chef and loves to bake. So one morning we set off to make lots of cakes, add some colouring, make even more icing, add even more colouring, to end up with this delicious beauty. Admittedly, I need to work on making better icing that doesn't blend in with everything but other than that I am pretty damn proud of this thing. Just never doing it again. In the future, I'll stick to eating cake rather than making it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment