#26 Surprise a friend with a breakfast basket


I looooove breakfast. It is by far my favorite meal of the day. Kerry and I always had pancakes and bacon on Sundays. Every single Sunday. If we were busy, we'd do it on Saturday. Pancakes and bacon were not to be skipped. I still have pancakes and bacon once a week, though I still can't get the bacon quite right. What I did get right this week was a breakfast basket for one of my friends. No pancakes and bacon, but lots of other deliciousness instead. Assembling the basket was almost as much fun as delivering it early in the morning. I think we forget sometimes how happy the gift of giving makes you. Wish #26 fulfilled.



Tips for a kick-ass surprise breakfast basket

  • Lots and lots (yes I mean lots) of sweet stuff: chocolate, chocolate, mmmm chocolate
  • Something to drink: yummy juice and hot chocolate 
  • Some healthy stuff: granola, fresh fruits, yogurt… you know, the boring stuff
  • Surprises inside the surprise: luckily Kinder proves very helpful in this department
  • Croissants, oh yes, no breakfast basket is complete without croissants
  • Hold on, let's add a donut to that, with sprinkles…no donut is a donut without sprinkles
  • Lots of sticky notes with happy messages
  • And to top it off: some 'literature' to read while enjoying all the goodies 

0 comments:

Post a Comment