I'm not a big sports fan, really I don't understand most of the rules. One thing I have always loved, or at least ever since I lived in England, is rugby. I mean, muscular men in tight shorts beating into each other and chasing an oddly shaped ball to the other end of the field now and then... what is there not to love?! When you say rugby, you think All Blacks. They are bad ass! And they do a cool warrior dance at the start of each game. Haka! So I was stoked when I found out they were coming to Vancouver to play Canada. Adrenaline was pumping through my body before the game even started. And even though we knew Canada didn't stand a change - Maori All Blacks beat Canada 51-9 -, it was an impressive show. Next plan: watch the All Blacks play in the Tri-Nations or Six Nations :-)
Check out the Haka here!
0 comments:
Post a Comment