I quite like cooking and baking. I'm not great at it, but I make do. Olivia and I often send each other recipes via Pinterest, but I wanted to try something different this time. So I picked out some fun greeting cards and shared my favourite recipes the old fashioned way: by mail. If you are curious about the recipes I shared and can figure out my handwriting, feel free to scroll down.
#37 Share 10 recipes with my bestie Olivia
I quite like cooking and baking. I'm not great at it, but I make do. Olivia and I often send each other recipes via Pinterest, but I wanted to try something different this time. So I picked out some fun greeting cards and shared my favourite recipes the old fashioned way: by mail. If you are curious about the recipes I shared and can figure out my handwriting, feel free to scroll down.



0 comments:
Post a Comment