And from there on it just continued. I went one day by myself, on my birthday. Spent the entire day on the bunny hill. Really, I just didn't know any other runs to go to. I went down that bunny hill 32 times, celebrating my 32nd birthday. Again, I realized, snowboarding is what I need. It makes me happy, it gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling I felt when I was with Kerry. So I kept going. Took a second lesson. Finally discovered the actual runs on Mt Seymour. I ended up going four times more after this. Pushing myself, trying to make faster turns, shorter turns, steeper slopes... I still fell. A lot! But I still loved it. So much! Either way, wish #46 completed. Officially one of my favorites!
#46 Learn to snowboard
And from there on it just continued. I went one day by myself, on my birthday. Spent the entire day on the bunny hill. Really, I just didn't know any other runs to go to. I went down that bunny hill 32 times, celebrating my 32nd birthday. Again, I realized, snowboarding is what I need. It makes me happy, it gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling I felt when I was with Kerry. So I kept going. Took a second lesson. Finally discovered the actual runs on Mt Seymour. I ended up going four times more after this. Pushing myself, trying to make faster turns, shorter turns, steeper slopes... I still fell. A lot! But I still loved it. So much! Either way, wish #46 completed. Officially one of my favorites!
Schitterend!
ReplyDelete