#50 Enter a contest until I win

Feeling like a winner
Who doesn't like winning free stuff? I know I do. I also know it never happens. Mainly because I don't really enter contests, mainly because I'm not one of those lucky people. Sometimes I feel I used up all my luck when Kerry fell in love with me. Also, where do you find all these contests? I figured signing up for VIP membership with my favorite radio station (The Peak, duh!) was a good place to start. And within a few months, I hit the jackpot: four lift tickets and rentals for Mt Seymour! And not just because I was lucky, mainly because my snowboard instructor Vanessa took a kick-ass picture of me and a gorgeous view on Mt Seymour. I put it on Instagram, and two days later, there it was: "Hi @mvandenhende. Congrats! You won a four pack of lift tickets and rentals." Don't you just love it when one wish helps out with another :-) Wish #50 fulfilled.

Thanks The Peak  for four days of free fun!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment