#95 See a musical
So when you ask your friends and family to add things to the list, you assume they would suggest activities you enjoy, that make you happy... Not my cousin Niki. She just thought 'What is the one thing Marieke hates the most?' and then put that on the list. So we went to see a musical. Yes, a musical! One of those things where it takes forever to say something because they choose to sing it instead. Whoever thought of that must not have had efficiency on their mind. However, and I don't like to admit this, I was wrong. I would have never laughed so hard if the Book of Mormon was a play rather than a 'singing thing'. It helped that it was from the creators of South Park (read: full of explicit language), sarcastic as hell and filled to the brim with Hakuna Matata fun (read: Hasa Diga Eebowai). So thank you 'coz' for always pushing me to try new things, even if it doesn't always work out (think: rootbeer float). Wish #95 fulfilled.

0 comments:
Post a Comment