#6 Beer Market

So this one happened so unexpectedly
that I forgot to take a picture. This one
is from when Kerry and I first
discovered the place and got super
excited over all the Belgian beers!
(And yes, it's a screenshot from my
Instagram because I don't actually
have the picture anymore...)
Well, this one happened by accident. I didn't realize it was on my list until the next day. Last Thursday I was supposed to go running, part of training for the half marathon I'm running this coming weekend. However when my friend Flo, Belgian living in Whistler, texted me she was in Vancouver, those 8 km quickly got traded in for some beer o'clock. Excuse: it was my birthday the next day. But really, you never need an excuse to go to the Craft Beer Market downtown. They have over 100 beers on tap, among which several Belgian ones, like La Chouffe, St Bernardus and Mort Subite Lambic. Seriously! And here's a fun fact for you: they have over 4 km of beer lines in their draft system, only had to run it twice to cover my skipped run ;-)

Wish 6 fulfilled. Woop woop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment