#14 Go camping in BC

In case you didn't know yet, I love love love camping! And living in BC is a dream for loves like this. Except for some reason I never seem to coordinate with friends and have done far less camping than I would like. But then this summer my parents came over, and I was like 'well the reason why I love camping so much is them, so we might as well throw this wish in now'. So off we went, in our sea kayaks (yes from that other wish) with all our supplies and camped the nights away. There is honestly nothing I love more: setting up a tent, preparing food in the outdoors, having drinks on a deserted beach, getting all cozy inside your sleeping bag, and then waking up to the sound of nature. Seriously, who would not love this?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment